Have you ever tried to record your screen using various software in the past only to be frustrated by just how complicated and technical it can be? If so then Movavi Screen Recorder may be exactly the screen recorder that you’re looking for – as it makes screen recording much easier.
Simply put Movavi Screen Recorder is designed as a lightweight and simple screen recorder that places a heavy emphasis on the user experience. It is intuitive enough that it requires no special skills or technical expertise to use it, and has practically no learning curve at all either.
click site Interface
The user interface of Movavi Screen Recorder is clean and simple, and there is definitely a modern vibe to it. On the main interface itself you’ll find most of the options that you need to set up and control the screen recording itself, and some further features are tucked away neatly in menus where they can be found easily too.
Even complete beginners should have no trouble navigating and familiarizing themselves with Movavi Screen Recorder’s user interface. In fact, it should just take a minute or two to do so – at very most.
see this here Features
Although Movavi Screen Recorder may not be packed with features, it is definitely versatile. Rather than providing you with features that are extremely situational and that you aren’t likely to take advantage of, it focuses on the essential tools that are needed to fully control the video footage that you record.
Using the features in Movavi Screen Recorder you will be able to:
- Define the capture area to record a specific part of your screen, a program window or the full screen of any monitor.
- Capture audio from multiple sources, including the system audio as well as audio from external devices such as a microphone.
- Adjust the volume level of each audio source individually using convenient sliders.
- Set the frame rate to as high as 60 frames per second for smooth and high quality video playback.
- Partially or fully automate the recording by setting a timer to stop it after a fixed duration, or scheduling both a start and stop time.
- Control the recording using the on-screen controls on the interface or with convenient hotkeys.
- Display keystrokes on-screen so that they can be recorded and make keyboard actions visible.
- Highlight or hide the mouse cursor according to your needs and set up a custom click sound and control its volume.
- Trim out any unwanted footage after the recording is complete.
As you can see the versatile nature of the features in Movavi Screen Recorder make it a great tool for any kind of screen recording and it will excel regardless of whether you want to create video tutorials or record live stream videos. In a nutshell it is an easy to use recorder that packs a hefty punch, and will enable you to record and save anything that you want to from your screen without breaking a sweat at all.