Thermaltake Adds New Chassis and Chair to the product stack.
Thermaltake announced a few enhancements to their chassis and cabinet lineup. They announced new color variants of the colored ARGENT E700 Real Leather Gaming Chairs and Divider 550 TG Ultra chassis.
ARGENT E700 Real Leather Gaming Chair
Thermaltake and Studio F. A. Porsche have re-imagined the traditional gaming chair, and took it to the next level in regards to aesthetic design, quality, and engineering. Continuing the collaboration’s common goal of pursuing uncharted experiences, Thermaltake unveiled three limited-edition new colors— Turquoise, Sanga Yellow, and Saddle Brown at our event livestream. The ARGENT E700 now has a total of 9 colors to choose from; including Glacier White, Space Gray, Storm Black, Ocean Blue, Flaming Orange, and Racing Green. The three new-colored models feature gloss finishes in a highly saturated color, bringing out the color intensity while maintaining scratch resistance.
The selection of colors is inspired by scenes captured in our daily lives; the idea can come from the sky to the ocean, from the flames of your fireplace to the drops of snow, and from high-end racing cars to luxury harnesses. Thermaltake would like to share these muses and bring color inspiration to our users’ spaces; E700 is a stylish modern chair that can surely light up your space and brighten up the atmosphere. The unique color options allow users to color match and create their personal styles whether it’s a gaming or working environment. Together with the ARGENT E700, users can build a setup with the same-colored chassis, memory, and cooling peripherals to achieve a monochromatic themed setup. With the wide range of color selections, users who are fond of mixing-and-matching different colors can go for high contrast setup design.
Like the six models launched in autumn, the ARGENT E700 series introduces a highly ergonomic synchro-tilt-mechanism with diverse adjustment options that perfectly supports the user’s body. All functions are cleverly integrated into a unique design. High-quality materials such as genuine leather and finely processed aluminum parts offer the player maximum comfort and style. The ARGENT E700 combines the best of both worlds – the aesthetics of a racing bucket seat with the functionality and elegance of a modern lounge or office chair. The luxurious and multi-functional ARGENT E700 Real Leather Gaming Chair allows you to fully immerse in the virtual gaming world or comfortably work for long hours.
Features of the ARGENT E700 Real Leather Gaming Chair:
- Premium Real Leather
- Fully covered real leather with 1 – 1.1mm in thickness over the entire seat and headrest. The use of real leather is known for its durability, moisture resistance, and easy maintenance. Embroidered with red elegant stitching and unsurpassed breathability design for optimal aeration and style.
- Race Car inspired Side Handles
- Designed to reflect a race car, the integrated side handles allow for tilting and elevating, find the perfect posture! Left side handle positions the seat back up to 126°. Right side handle adjusts the seat height in between 16.1 – 20.8” (41 – 53cm).
- Polished Aluminum Logo
- The Thermaltake logo plate located in the front middle is aluminum polished, be unique!
- First-Class Seating Experience
- The one-piece curved-back design intends to appear aesthetic and futuristic, additionally, its formation provides for a full body immersion, imitating a first-class seating experience.
- Perforated Leather Seat Design
- Perforated leather offers breathability to achieve heat dissipation and ventilation.
- Versatile Adjustments
- Four-directional armrest movements in height and width, for optimal support of the forearm to relieve wrist pressure and muscle strain.
- Adjustable Headrest
- Integrated headrest with lift adjustment up to about 1.9” (5cm).
- High Density Molded Foam
- Underneath the real leather is packed with high density molded foam of 143.3lbs/ft³ (65kg/m³). The use of high density and premium foam provide even weight distribution and firm body support while maintaining a sedentary posture.
- Sit Straight or Relax
- Sit back in four lockable angles: 107°, 113°, 119°, 126°.
- Class-4 Gas Spring
- Class-4 gas spring for maximized safety and reliability during height adjustments.
- 5-star Aluminum Base & Caster Wheels
- Premium grade 5-star aluminum alloy base with large 3” (7.5cm) caster wheels for enhanced stability. Suitable for soft and hard floors, without scratching the floor.
- Recommended Measurements
- Height: 5’6” – 6’2” (170cm – 190cm)
- Weight: 331 lbs (150kg)
Divider 550 TG Ultra Chassis
Divider 550 TG Ultra is, the first Thermaltake chassis with an LCD screen to let users monitor PC real-time information and display customized GIF or images.
Being the first case with an LCD screen in the Thermaltake collection, the Divider 550 TG Ultra is an ATX mid-tower chassis with a 3.9” LCD screen on the top of the front panel, offering a new way to monitor your PC’s performance at the same time to show your own personality. Focusing on both function and appearance, the Divider 550 TG Ultra provides a crystal-clear view through a tempered glass side panel on the left side which allows users to fully display and admire all the components of their build; on the right side, it keeps the unique features of the Divider series incorporating a special symmetrical triangular side panel design, and provides better thermal extraction through the small holes on the side panel.
The Divider 550 TG Ultra supports the latest PC components and the utmost hardware backing, and gives more flexibility on component arrangement. Users can choose whether to place their GPU vertically or horizontally without additional parts needed, and choose to mount radiators in various locations. Additionally, there are three pre-installed 120mm ARGB fans, which can be synchronized with ASUS Aura Sync, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync, and ASRock Polychrome. Other than that, the Divider 550 TG Ultra allows users to perceive both the PC information for the real-time monitoring and customized GIFs or images through the LCD screen. With the Thermaltake TT RGB PLUS 2.0 software, there is more room for showing one’s own style via setting customized lighting effects, and uploading personal GIFs and favorite pictures. It is also recommended to match with Thermaltake cooling products such as Floe RC Ultra 240/360 Memory and CPU All-In-One Liquid Cooler, or TOUGHLIQUID Ultra 240/360 CPU All-In-One Liquid Cooler, in this way, customized GIFs can fly through LCD screens to reach an extra stunning visualization.
2022 Thermaltake Expo January
- Exhibition Period: 1/4 – 1/7 Global Livestream
- Thermaltake Facebook Page- facebook.com/ThermaltakeInc
- Thermaltake Global YouTube Channel- youtube.com/channel/UCmlNM0oho3k-RxnbsRAreFw
- Event Microsite- https://expo.thermaltake.com/2022jan/
For More CES 2022 News stay tuned to TechARX!