Big changes are coming to Valnir Rok
Big things are happening in Valnir Rok – over the coming months the game will undergo many changes, go darker, more violent – it will not be a safe place to live. Can you stop this apocalypse from happening in the formerly so peaceful land with its green pastures?
Valnir Rok developers have been working tirelessly to improve the game. Big updates have just been implemented on the performance and the graphics along with minor fixes. However, a major shift that will remarkably enhance the gaming experience is expected within the upcoming 3 months. Says one of the developers, Benjamin Panah: “Right now we shifted our focus from creating content to polishing and fixing the base game. Thanks to our community we were able to identify some of the major bugs and not so polished aspects of the game that still persist and we aim to fix them within this timeframe”.
Stick around for drastic changes in Valnir Rok and don’t miss an opportunity to get the game at half price. Valnir Rok will be available at a discount of 50% starting Monday, April 6 at 10AM PT/7PM CET. Take care in these COVID-19 times, stay at home and enjoy the world of Valnir Rok at only half price!
Big updates have just been implemented on the performance and the graphics, also offering many major and minor fixes that will greatly enhance the gaming experience.
Updates just added:
- Performance optimization
- Health bar styling
- Added missing shield icons for Grything, Svell & Aegas Ael
- Added loading screen hints (German/English)
- Added loading screen tips
- Added PVP and PVE explanation to serverlist
- Graphic postprocessing optimised
- Adjusted light settings
- Fixed a shader height offset issue at Drekiberg dragon tower and adjusted colliders
- Removed build asset mesh combining
- Reworked color grading
- Temporary removed horse traders
- Adjusted XP for kraken kill
- Adjusted building repair cost
- Adjusted collider on staircase
- Adjusted randomized character values
- Added damage log
- Updated attack animation timing for wolf & kraken
- Updated attack speed and cooldown of kraken
- Fixed city banner guard hiring costs
- Fixed totem decay protection time reset
- Removed tailor requirement
- Added exit build mode when opening windows
- Disabled attacks during build mode Localization
- Added English localization for city roundshield descriptions
- Updated fir trees to prevent popping (may cause performance issues)
- Adjusted aim camera