Thermaltake, the leading PC DIY premium brand for Cooling, Gaming Gear, and Enthusiast Memory solutions, is proud to announce the launch of TOUGHRAM RC DDR5 Memory, the first DDR5 memory of Thermaltake’s RAM collection, at the 2022 Thermaltake Expo January Virtual Exhibition.
Thermaltake’s RAM product line covers a wide range of options, ranging from DDR4 2400 MHz to higher frequencies of up to 5600 MHz for our DDR5 modules, as Thermaltake continues to strive to meet its users’ needs with the best products. This time, together with the latest TOUGHRAM RC DDR5 Memory, Thermaltake officially turns to a new chapter and officially enters the new generation of DDR5.
Being the first DDR5 memory kit of Thermaltake’s RAM collection, the TOUGHRAM RC DDR5 memory comes with frequencies of 4800MHz, 5200MHz, and 5600MHz and delivers faster speeds and better performance than the previous generation. With doubled bank group architecture, the new TOUGHRAM RC DDR5 enhances access availability and brings you higher capacities without lag, leading the way to next-gen memory. Additionally, the latest TOUGHRAM RC DDR5 Memory is compatible with Thermaltake’s CPU and memory AIO cooler series, such as Floe RC and Floe RC Ultra Series, which gives users more flexibility to match with their PC builds.
The TOUGHRAM RC DDR5 Memory is expected to hit the store shelves at the end of Q1 2022. Our DDR5 RGB memory – TOUGHRAM XG RGB will be released afterward. For the latest information, please stay tuned to our 2022 Thermaltake EXPO January Livestream.
Features of TOUGHRAM RC DDR5 Memory:
- Built-in Power Management IC (PMIC) enhances power supply stability with low operating voltage
- On-die error correcting code (ECC) provides improved stability and reliability
- Tightly-Screened ICs provide optimal frequency and performance
- Aluminum heat spreader delivers exceptional heat dissipation
- Real-time temperature, frequency and performance monitoring
- Compatible with Floe RC & Floe RC Ultra series
- Supports Intel® Core ™12th series CPU
- Intel XMP 3.0 ready
2022 Thermaltake Expo January