Thermaltake Introduces Toughpower PF1 1050W/1200W Platinum Power Supply
Thermaltake, the leading PC DIY premium brand for Cooling, Gaming Gear, and Enthusiast Memory solutions, is delighted to introduce new models to the customer-beloved Toughpower PF1 series – the Toughpower PF1 1050W/1200W TT Premium Edition, at the 2022 Thermaltake EXPO January Virtual Exhibition.
Delivering 80 PLUS Platinum-certified efficiency, the Toughpower PF1 1050W/1200W levels up in cooling performance by featuring a 120mm High Static Pressure Fan which can perform at a maximum operating speed up to 2500 RPM. The second-generation hydraulic bearing, exceptional fan blades, and anti-vibration mounting system of the fan also helps to offer superb cooling performance.
This fully modular series is equipped with Smart Zero Fan to minimize undesired noise, under 30mV low ripple noise design to reduce electricity waste, and 100% Japanese-made capacitors to ensure reliability. The PSU voltage regulation is set to no more than plus or minus 2 percent for major rails to deliver higher standards than Intel’s Specification.
There is one more merit of the Toughpower PF1 series to highlight: The compact size for ATX PSU, 150 mm (W) x 86 mm (H) x 140 mm (D), provides an easy installation and ample space for cable management. For those who are looking for high wattage and high-quality PSU in a compact size, take a look at Toughpower PF1 1050W/1200W Platinum Series!
Features of the Thermaltake Toughpower PF1 1050W/1200W Platinum – TT Premium Edition:
- 120mm High Static Pressure Fan
- Toughpower PF1 1050W/1200W Platinum features a High Static Pressure Fan with a maximum fan speed of up to 2500 RPM, ensuring superb cooling performance. The 2nd Generation Hydraulic Bearing incorporates a new shaft design with inside etches, and an Exceptional Blade Design to guarantee that the fan blades are very tensile in strength, and the Anti-Vibration Mounting System is to provide protection and silent operation.
- Compact Design with 140mm Depth
- The Toughower PF1 Plainum Series is designed to be compact with size of 140mm (D) x 86mm (H) x 150mm (L) which provides ample space for cable management.
- Smart Zero Fan
- Designed with our Smart Zero Fan, the fan will not spin until the load exceeds 30% of the power supply, minimizing the fan noise.
- <30mV Low Ripple Noise
- All ripples are lower than 30mV on +12V, +5V or +3.3V from 0% to 100% load to ensure a stable operation and keeps your performance-critical components functioning more reliable for longer.
- Extremely Strict Voltage Regulation < ±2%
- The voltage regulation, stricter than Intel’s standard ±5% for major rails and ±10% for -12V, is set to no more than ±2% for major rails to meet the highest performance.
- Fully Modular Low-Profile Flat Cable
- Offers cable selection for users while powering the system at an advantageous voltage. Low-profile flat black cable makes cable management easier, reduces clutter and increases airflow inside the chassis.
- Premium Japanese 105°C/221°F Capacitors
- Providing great durability as well as offering the highest stability, while remaining reliable.
- High Amperage Single +12V Rail
- Powerful single +12V rail ensures a stable and reliable supply to other PC components.
- 80 PLUS Platinum Certified and Intel C6/C7 States Ready
- Toughpower PF1 Platinum series saves energy through its high energy efficiency up to 92% and is certified to 80 PLUS® Platinum. The series has been optimized to work with all generations of Intel’s processors to achieve maximum energy saving.
Availability, Warranty, and Pricing
Toughpower PF1 1050W/1200W – TT Premium Edition will be available for purchase on Q2 2022 via the Thermaltake worldwide network of authorized retailers and distributors. It is backed by a ten-year warranty and supported by the Thermaltake worldwide customer service and technical support network. For up-to-date pricing of the power supplies, please refer to the Thermaltake website or contact your local Thermaltake sales or PR representative.