MSI Achieves 3 Million Sales of Monitors in 3 years
There are only a few who can match MSI in components. They literally have fingers in every aspect of the computer hardware industry barring processors and they are pretty good at it.
Riding on its good name, MSI recently passed the mark of 3 Million Sales for their display Lineup.
Here’s what Trendforce has to say in this regard:
“MSI’s 114% YoY growth far exceeded the market average and was the highest among the top five largest gaming monitor brands.”
Counting Milestones: An Epic Quest for Excellence
A focused goal of delivering the ultimate gaming experience still drives MSI to achieve. A never-ending pursuit of perfection. However, it all began in November of 2016 with the launch of the MSI Optix G27C Gaming Monitor.
- November 2016
- MSI’s First Gaming Monitor Launches – Optix G27C
- December 2017
- MSI’s First AMD FreeSync™ certified Gaming Monitor – Optix G27C2
- January 2018
- World’s First Gaming Monitor Featuring ‘Gaming OSD APP’ and SteelSeries GameSense – Optix MPG27CQ/MPG27C
- January 2019
- World’s First AI Gaming Monitor Featuring Smart RGB and Smart Camera – Optix MPG341CQR
- May 2019
- Award from Samsung: Fastest Growing Gaming Monitor Brand
- November 2019
- 1 Million Monitors Sold
- January, 2020
- CES 2020 Innovation Award: World’s First HMI Gaming Monitor Featuring Second OLED Panel
- January, 2020
- MSI’s First Rapid IPS Esports Gaming Monitor – Optix MAG251RX
- September, 2020
- MSI’s First 360Hz G-Sync Esports Gaming Monitor – Optix NXG253R
- October, 2020
- World’s First 1000R AI Curved Gaming Monitors – MSI ARTYMIS Series
- February, 2021
- 3 Million Monitors Sold
Gamers Choice: A Look at MSI’s Most Popular Monitors
- Top Hits of All Time (until 2020): Although gamers loved all MSI monitors, some are bound to stand out more than others. These MSI monitors captured the attention of gamers worldwide and were the top sellers in the MSI monitor lineup over these years.
- Latest Hits: While MSI’s top sellers have been around for a while, these new entrants hit the ground running and have been steadily climbing the ranks. Boasting excellent sales and top-notch reviews, these monitors are the latest and greatest in the MSI monitor lineup in 2021.
- Award Winners: Some MSI monitors not only captured the attention of gamers, but they also enjoyed critical acclaim. These monitors boast multiple Editor’s Choice awards and buying recommendations from large publications and tech shows – making them true winners in MSI’s monitor lineup.
Growing Stronger Together: Upping the Display Technology Game
MSI’s partners also took the opportunity to reiterate their commitment to working together and continuing to deliver incredible gaming experiences. Microsoft has remained an integral partner, allowing MSI to design a more fluid, cohesive experience for gamers using their Gaming Monitors and Microsoft Windows.
“Congratulations to MSI on selling over 3M units of Gaming Monitors. Microsoft is honored to witness our partner’s milestone. We wish MSI success in the future and bringing more high-quality displays to all gamers.” – Cary Chen (Gaming Category Director, Microsoft)
Samsung and MSI have worked hand-in-hand for years, and both companies hope to grow and foster this relationship even further. Samsung’s Large Display Business Unit was also delighted to learn of MSI’s milestone!
“Congratulations to the MSI team on achieving 3M units sold. It’s an honor to make such a historic record in the Monitor industry along with MSI. I believe that we, MSI and Samsung Display, will make another success story in the near future. Cheers!!!” – Ho Sun (Corporate SVP, Head of Sales and Marketing, Large Display Business Unit, Samsung Display)
AMD’s commitment to delivering incredible high-end gaming experiences to gamers is no secret. It blends well with MSI’s dedication to doing the same by providing quality gaming monitors that can leverage high framerates and refresh rates, low latencies, and technologies like AMD FreeSync™[i] to bring the best to gamers. No compromises.
“Congratulations to MSI for reaching this significant milestone. Our two companies share a common goal of enabling incredible, fluid, visually stunning gaming experiences. We’re excited to continue our work together to bring the latest and greatest ultra-high framerate, low-latency display technologies like AMD FreeSync to gamers everywhere.” – Neil Spicer (Corporate Vice President, Global Component Channel, AMD)
Last but not least, NVIDIA also chimed in to congratulate MSI on this milestone. Both companies have worked together tirelessly to make the most premium gaming experiences available to as many gamers as possible.
Whether it’s bringing G-Sync technology to monitors or delivering lightning-fast IPS panels for that sweet spot of excellent visuals and fluidity – both companies remain committed to their common goal.
“Congratulations, MSI, for reaching an incredible milestone of 3 million gaming monitors sold! MSI has remained an outstanding partner for GeForce, and we’re looking forward to more accomplishments in the future.” – Kastubh Sanghani (General Manager, NVIDIA GeForce OEM)
3 Million Monitors sold is an important milestone. No doubt about it.
That said, it’s also just the beginning of MSI’s journey to equip every gamer in the world with the best in display technology. The team promises to listen to feedback from gamers to ensure that MSI designs more advanced and top-notch quality display products in the coming years.