Video editing is a creative journey, and most people want to settle for nothing less than the best. To do justice to their jobs, content creators need to be on their toes. That is why such people are on the constant lookout for video editing tools that simplify the editing process. InVideo is one of the finest tools for simplified video creation. In this article, we will walk through a review of this video editing tool.
What is InVideo?
InVideo is a video editor which lets you create high-quality videos without any editing experience. There are preconfigured templates to help you create content in less than five minutes. If you are an experienced editor and want to build videos from scratch, InVideo offers you a blank template. For individuals and brands who wish to add a unique touch to their videos, there are Premium templates that are available with InVideo.
InVideo also has the provision of automatically converting a blog post to a video. While many video editing tools offer this feature, InVideo has the best visual effects in text-to-video content.
In modern times, video content is created for several social media platforms. Each of them comes with a unique aspect ratio and video length specifications. InVideo has dedicated templates for each platform and video type. For example, you will find video templates for LinkedIn Newsfeed videos, Facebook Newsfeed Videos, Facebook Carousel Posts, Instagram Stories, etc.
With InVideo, you can create professional-quality videos that are suitable for your marketing needs. Unlike most of the advanced tools, InVideo has an interactive UI that smoothens the video creation journey. This is a cloud-based editor, and all changes that you make will be saved in real-time. Indeed, we can establish that InVideo is a game-changer in the world of video-making tools.
Features of InVideo
Several reasons contribute to InVideo standing out as a video-making tool. Here is a look at some of its best features.
- The InVideo video editor allows multiple members of a team to collaborate on the video creation. All the changes that you make to a video file are saved in real-time. This is especially useful for marketing teams that are keen to leverage the power of video.
- With InVideo, you have unmatched precision while working on the speed alteration of your clip. You can increase the pace of a video or make it into slow motion with minimal effort. InVideo also offers high precision during the trimming and merging.
- InVideo has several enhancement options for creating collages, masks, and meme videos. You also have the provision of altering your content exclusively for social media platforms such as Twitter or Instagram.
- For those who are keen on adding textual matter to their videos, InVideo offers diverse options of text overlays. You also have several font quote templates, font styles, size, colors, etc.
- InVideo offers some of the widest template options. There are more than 4000 templates that are neatly categorized into sections. That way, it is simple for you to find the right pick with minimal effort.
- The tool has hundreds of theme-based visual effects, insertable shapes, and thousands of stickers. This is especially useful for creating video content that is targeted at younger demographics.
- InVideo allows you to create videos in more than 70 languages. That way, you can design your video content to cater to vernacular demographics.
- If you are in the initial days of your video making, the social media communities will be useful. By using InVideo, you get free access to InVideo.io’s active Facebook community. This will guide you through the finer nuances of the tool, and you will pick up tips on making the most of InVideo.
- InVideo offers 24X7 dedicated chat services for all its users. That way, you do not have to worry about getting stuck with a glitch in the tool while in the middle of a complex project.
InVideo gives a good value for money, and you can choose a plan depending on your editing frequency. For example, newbie editors who are keen to learn the basics of video editing can use the free version of the tool. There are ample templates on the free version, and beginners can upskill themselves.
If you intend to use InVideo for marketing your small business, the Business plan is the most feasible option. Here, you can create videos up to 15 minutes long and you can export up to 60 clips every month. The business plan lets you collaborate with unlimited team members and you have reseller rights on your video content. This is priced at $10 per month and also gives you automated text-to-speech conversion.
Larger businesses are highly active on their video-making initiatives, and 60 clips per month will not suffice. Such users can opt for the unlimited plan at $30 per month. While you get access to the business plan, you do away with the restriction on the number of video exports.
The Cons of InVideo
The advantages of InVideo are much greater than the cons. The only shortcoming here is that you do not have the option of altering the template post-selection. This means that if you do not like the edits and want to work on a template, you will have to redo the content from scratch.
Moreover, exporting the edited video takes a long time in InVideo. InVideo does not have a mobile application. These constraints a smartphone user into using the web version of this app.
After evaluating the pros and cons from a neutral perspective, we can establish that InVideo is one of the finest editing tools of the present time. Here, you have complete control over the look of the video and can edit the content on the go. The liberty of adding media files combined with the luxury of choosing from millions of stock media gives you the utmost creative liberty. Irrespective of your video editing experience, InVideo is undoubtedly the best editing tool for your creative needs.