HyperX High-Performance PCIe SSD is now available.
Kingston today announced the availability of the HyperX PCIe SSD.
Coming with an Optional HHHL(half-height, half-length ) adapter the HyperX High-Performance PCIe SSD aims itself to a very wide audience from normal desktops to slim HTPC’s.
Take a look at the features below while we wait for them to hit retail.
HyperX Predator PCIe SSD
|Part Number||Capacity and Features|
|SHPM2280P2/240G||M.2 Form Factor 240GB|
|SHPM2280P2/480G||M.2 Form Factor 480GB|
|SHPM2280P2H/240G||HHHL Form Factor 240GB|
|SHPM2280P2H/480G||HHHL Form Factor 480GB|
- Form factor:2 with optional Half-Height Half-length adapter to fit in both new and older motherboards
- Guaranteed: three-year warranty and free technical support
- Form factor:2 2280
- Interface: PCIe Gen 2.0 x 4
- Capacities1: 240GB, 480GB
- Controller: Marvell 88SS9293
- Power Consumption:38W Idle / 1.4W Avg. / 1.99W (MAX) Read / 8.25W (MAX) Write
- Storage temperatures: -40°C~85°C
- Operating temperatures: 0°C~70°C
80mm x 22mm x 3.5mm (M.2)
180.98mm x 120.96mm x 21.59mm (with HHHL adapter – standard bracket)
181.29mm x 80.14mm x 23.40mm (with HHHL adapter – low-profile bracket)
73g (with HHHL adapter – standard bracket)
68g (with HHHL adapter – low-profile bracket)
- Vibration operating:17G Peak (7–800Hz)
- Vibration non-operating: 20G Peak (10–2000Hz)
- Life expectancy: 1 million hours MTBF
- Warranty/support: 3-year warranty with free technical support