More than 2 Crore guaranteed across seven days in Diwali Rush 2019
Mumbai, 23rd October 2019: Diwali is around the corner and to celebrate PokerStars.IN is bringing back the Diwali Rush series. More than 2 Crore is guaranteed across 48 events in the seven days from October 28 – November 3, culminating in the Main Event which will guarantee ₹ 50 Lakh. Additionally, ₹ 14 Lakh’s worth of freebies and giveaways across the week will give players additional reasons to celebrate during the festival.
Card games are as much a part of Diwali as gifts, food, and ceremonies. PokerStars.INis aiming to make poker the biggest draw during the festive season with exciting tournaments, an enormous prize pool, and exciting participation opportunities. With events starting from just ₹ 330 all the way to ₹ 7,700, there is something for everyone at PokerStars.IN this festival.
Mr. Ankur Dewani, CEO Sachiko Gaming that operates PokerStars India, said: “Diwali is a time for celebrations, socializing and having fun. With this year’s Diwali Rush tournament, we want to offer something for beginners who want to try poker and experience the excitement and satisfaction of playing along with our seasoned regulars. With freerolls and low buy-in amounts, anyone and everyone can be a part of the biggest online tournament of the season. And while the Diwali parties may end, if players want to continue playing poker, what better way to start than with Diwali Rush!”
Diwali Rush highlights:
- Seven days of festivities
- Seven Diwali Rush Events daily | 48 guaranteed events in total
- Main Event takes place November 3 with an₹ 7,700 buy-in and an₹ 50 lakh guarantee.
- Freebies worth ₹ 14 lakh and giveaways which includes Daily Freerolls of ₹ 70,000 worth of tickets (players can enter for free and win Diwali Rush tickets every day)
- Second Chance Freerolls (for those who don’t cash in either of the events on a day)tickets worth ₹1.8 lakh | A guarantee of ₹ 5 lakh for Leader Board prizes.
- A special High Roller EventFreebuy (20 Seats guaranteed) with ₹3,00,000 added in tickets, open to all players, with the opportunity to rebuy for ₹500! October 31 at 14:30 IST
- A special Main Event Freebuy (50 Seats guaranteed) with ₹3,85,000 added in tickets, open to all players, with the opportunity to rebuy for ₹500! November 3 at 14:30 IST
PokerStars India aims to be the safest and most trusted online poker site, with 24/7 customer support and high-quality software. This Diwali, for players looking to play online poker, PokerStars.IN remains the only place to do so.
For more information visit: https://www.pokerstars.in/poker/promotions/diwali-rush/
PokerStars.IN is operated by Sachiko Gaming Pvt Ltd, an online skill game provider which is a part of Sugal & Damani Group. Sugal & Damani Group is a leading business house primarily dealing with lottery and gaming businesses and is the largest state government lottery operator in India. It is one of the major players operating other games of skill like rummy, quiz and fantasy sports under the KhelPlay brand. Apart from lotteries and gaming, Sugal & Damani Group also has interests in information technology, e-commerce, payment services and real estate.