EA just revealed the PC specs for the upcoming Battlefield 1, and no they won’t melt your PC or blow it to smithereens! (hopefully).
While you are advised to run Battlefield 1 on a system with Intel Core i5 6600K system with at least a GTX 1060. You can get away with running it on outdated hardware like AMD Radeon HD 7850 or a GeForce GTX 660 if you are willing to just clear the minimum specs. Recommended specs are not too demanding, only requiring a graphics card like GTX 1060 coupled with a Core i7 4790 or FX 8350.
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10
- Processor : AMD FX-6350 Processor Or Intel Core i5-6600K
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics card : Radeon HD 7850 2 GB Graphics card OR GeForce GTX 660 2 GB
- DirectX: DX 11.0 Compatible video card or equivalent
- Online Connection Requirements: 512 KBPS or faster Internet connection
- Hard-drive space: 50 GB
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10 or later
- Processor : AMD FX-8350 Wraith Processor OR Intel Core i7-4790 or equivalent
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics card : Radeon RX 480 4 GB Graphics card OR GeForce GTX 1060 3 GB
Battlefield 1 will release on all platforms on 21st October 2016.
you can preorder it from the links below: