The Covid-19 pandemic was proof that even though the world came to a halt with lockdown, the technology kept things afloat. It worked its level best to meet everyone’s personal and professional needs. And, why not? The power of technology was practically the only thing that kept the world connected.
However, it has also been noticed that the mind-boggling technological advancements revolutionized the entertainment world. In fact, studies show that digital content consumption has risen from 28% to 40% in the past two years.
Now that technology has proven to be a blessing, staying updated on the latest trends seems to be a lucrative option. Can’t wait to know how technology is reshaping entertainment options? Well, read on to dwell into a pool of knowledge:
In the past few years, the world of online gaming has exploded like never before. The market’s revenue has touched the $159 billion mark and is expected to grow in the near future. Technological advancements and next-generation devices are helping players enrich their gaming experience like never before, especially for games like football.
One of the prominent reasons for the growth of online gaming is companies are now focusing on customer satisfaction and retention. Websites have now started offering sign up bonuses and rewards to attract new players and keep the old ones hooked.
For instance, if you like online sports like แทงบอลออนไลน์, you get the chance to earn instant discounts and rewards. If you are also interested in meeting your entertainment needs with online gaming, you need to know there’s a pool of options to explore. Some of them are listed below.
- Sports: These are the only gaming genres that have evolved at a tremendous rate since the inception of the gaming industry. With full-fledged partnerships and AI features, you can now take your sports gaming experience such as playing online football to a whole new level.
- Real-time strategy games: Real-time strategy or RTS games are considered a conspicuous part of the online gaming world. Human and AI players play these games by controlling different factions to compete against each other. You need to learn about resource and map management to master the dynamics of the game.
- Multiplayer online battle arena: Such games share many features with RTS games. With map and resource management, players get to experience real-time competition.Your character and role plays a pivotal role in these games. Such games prioritize multiplayer and team play, and you get to control just one character.
It wouldn’t be fair to leave out virtual reality while discussing updated technology. Due to the popularity of the video game industry, the interest in technology has skyrocketed.
Virtual reality or VR is a digital environment that offers immersive experiences. By wearing a VR helmet or headset, you can feel yourself to be a part of the online world. Due to the high demand for technology, you can now find many VR activities to try, including virtual laser tag and bungee jumping. Some of them are listed below.
- Virtual rides: Amusement parks have several attractions such as VR roller coaster rides to amaze their visitors. Such activities are particularly designed to combine unusual experiences with exciting sensations.
- Virtual concerts and movies: You can also use VR to attend live concerts. Just by wearing a headset, you will be virtually transported to the best seats and enjoy the musical performance. In fact, according to a recent survey, more than 66% of movie fans prefer VR theaters to enhance their overall experience.
- Virtual hobby lessons: It is certainly a perfect blend of education and entertainment. It was a huge hit during the Covid-19 pandemic as kids couldn’t leave their houses to pursue their hobbies. With VR video and glasses, you can easily get a real-time experience.
AI- created Media content
Artificial intelligence has certainly played an important role in helping people live, learn and work better. And when it comes to catering to entertainment needs, synthetic machine learning shows tremendous results.
The technology uses algorithms to analyze your search pattern to suggest the music or movie you may like, eventually meeting individualistic entertainment needs.
Here are some steps AI takes to deliver you relevant content.
- Collects data: AI uses algorithms to collect information from various sources such as CRM, social media surveys, and website visitor behavior.
- Analyses: In the next step, AI uses the gathered data to interpret trends and patterns.
- Insights and recommendations: The final step involves AI developing quality insights to offer quality and valuable content.
In the end
According to industry experts, upgraded technology has a huge role to play in the entertainment industry. It has always been and will continue reshaping the entertainment applications for the years to come.
Therefore, it is wise to use the available technology to your advantage and meet your entertainment needs to the fullest.