ASUS Announces Xonar U3 Plus
Pocket-sized USB-powered sound card with built-in headphone amplifier and studio-grade effects
ASUS announces a new pocket-sized portable sound card in it’s growing USB audio line. The where to buy dapoxetine in london Xonar U3 Plus is an upgraded version of the standard Xonar U3 which comes with a 150 ohm headphone amp, very low-latency DSP and a full suite of audio enhancements. It is designed for PC and notebook users who are looking for an easy-to-use solution that caters to their high-fidelity audio playback and home recording needs.
The Xonar U3 Plus has a built-in high performance amplifier (including adjustable gain levels) that can drive upto 150 Ω impedance headphones/headsets and adds more depth and enhances dynamic details to make gaming, movies more enjoyable. It also come with great home audio enhancements like five pre-set audio modes (Rock, Rock Pro, Ballad, Ballad Pro, and Special) as well as some useful pro audio features like very low-latency DSP for recording, adjustable gain control, 10 band equalizer and studio-grade effects from the software suite like vocal effects, stereo mixing ability, precision frequency filters, reverb control. There is a DJ Mix tool too for further control of the mixes such as ducking a particular track etc.
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR): 100 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise : 0.005% (-110 dB)
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Headphone impedance: Optimized for 32~150Ω
- Interface: USB 1.1 or above bus compatible
- Sample Rate and Resolution: Up to 48KHz @ 16bit
- Connectivity: 1 x 3.5 mm jack analog out; 1 x 3.5 mm jack (Line-In/Mic-In combo); 1 x S/PDIF out (combo with analog out)
- Operation system: 1/8/7/XP(32/64bit)
- Karaoke functions: Music pitch-shifting, vocal cancellation, and microphone echo effects with stereo mix recording (Wave and Mic-in) for online Karaoke or online DJ applications