SpellForce: Conquest of Eo, launching on PC on February 3rd, 2023, offers a deep 4X experience with an abundance of content and high replayability. With over 80 handcrafted battle maps across 15 unique environments, players can assemble their armies from a variety of over 100 units, including dwarven axe wielders, stone golems, orcish shamans, and majestic griffons. Perfect your armies by hiring one of more than 15 heroes and apprentices to lead them. Embark on a plentitude of adventures and master over 700 handwritten quests. As a master of magic, research over 100 different spells in your grimoire and use them strategically in tactical battles that demand consideration of flanking, range, visibility, high ground, and special battle enchantments. Explore the vast world of Eo, a magical realm full of treasures and resources, inhabited by various races such as men, elves, orcs, dwarves, goblins, and monsters. Are you ready to experience the ultimate adventure?
SpellForce: Conquest of Eo offers a unique and engaging gameplay experience by combining elements of 4X strategy games, RPGs, and turn-based tactical combat. The mobile base of operations – your mage’s tower – and depleting resources keep players constantly moving, preventing the stagnation that can occur in the late-game of other 4X games. Instead, the game focuses on the thrill of discovery and danger of early gameplay, while also allowing for research and experimentation to improve units as they level up and acquire new equipment and abilities. With a wealth of procedurally generated adventures and RPG elements, SpellForce: Conquest of Eo transforms the classic RTS-RPG mix into a turn-based 4X RPG experience that is sure to keep players engaged.
SpellForce: Conquest of Eo is a new turn-based chapter in the SpellForce series, and will be available for PC on February 3rd, 2023. If you are swift as the wind, you can save 20% for the first week after SpellForce: Conquest of Eo’s release.
About SpellForce: Conquest of Eo
Choose from various schools of magic at the beginning of a campaign, and make your way through the procedurally populated world, combined with a pool of different adversaries to make every new game feel completely different and exciting.
- The perfect blend of turn-based strategy with light 4x elements, short intense turn-based tactic battles and RPG
- Recruit individual heroes to lead your troops, each with their personal quest
- Discover new adventures with each procedurally generated campaign
- Build up your tower and construct new rooms to determine your wizard’s path
- Each of the main opponents is randomly chosen and has its own strategy and agendas
- Make the living interactive grimoire reveal new secrets and spells to you
- Craft anything from magical runes and artefacts to undead minions and take a stand against your enemies
- The fame system determines your relation to factions, cities and competing wizards