Thermaltake has been one of the more prominent names when it comes to innovative Chassis design and robust builds and now let’s take a look at their latest creation, the Core P5.
The Thermaltake Core P5 is a fully modular, open-frame chassis that allows for a unique triple mounting (Wall-mount, Vertical and Horizontal) setup. Apart from this, Thermaltake Core P5 features a dual GPU setup location and full Liquid Cooling compatibility.
- Model: Core P5
- Case Type: Mid Tower
- Dimensions: HxWxD: 608mm x 333mm x 570mm or 23.9in x 13.1in x 22.4in
- Net Weight: 12.2kg or 26.9lbs
- Side Panel: Transparent Acrylic window
- Color: Black
- Material: SPCC
- Drive Bays: Accessible: 1 x 3.5″ or 2.5″ (HDD tray)
Hidden: 3 x 3.5’’ or 2.5’’ (Behind the Motherboard tray)
- Expansion slots: 8
- Motherboard compatibility: 6.7″ x 6.7″ (Mini-ITX), 9.6″ x 9.6″ (Micro ATX) and 12″ x 9.6″ (ATX)
- I/O ports: USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 2 and HD Audio x 1
- PSU: Standard PS2 PSU (Optional)
- Fan Support: Left Side: 4 x 120mm and 3 x 140mm
- Radiator Support: Left Side: 1 x 480mm and 1 x 420mm
- Clearance: CPU cooler height limitation: 180mm
VGA length limitation:
280mm (With Reservoir)
320mm (Without Reservoir)PSU length limitation:
Arnab likes to burn things down, shoot enemies full of lead and be a badass, in-game of course. Outside gaming, he’s a free spirit and the randomest dude on the block.