Today, Ubisoft announced the Anno History Collection on Windows PC. Developed by Ubisoft Mainz, the Anno History Collection will release on 25th June and feature four beloved city-building classics and their expansions, including Anno 1602, Anno 1503, Anno 1701 and Anno 1404 fully updated and optimised to work smoothly on current computers.
With the Anno History Collection, players will be able to relive the captivating city-building gameplay of four Anno games and their expansions:
- Anno 1602 and its expansion New Islands, New Adventure,
- Anno 1503 and its expansion Treasures, Monsters & Pirates,
- Anno 1701 and its expansion The Sunken Dragon,
- Anno 1404 and its expansion Venice.
The updated and optimised versions offer different improvements:
- Graphics: Players’ cities will look better than ever, thanks to resolution all the way up to 4K.
- Multiplayer features: Updated and expanded multiplayer functionality including matchmaking.
- Save Compatibility: Players will be able to enjoy all improvements while continuing their save games from the original game versions.
- Other features: Borderless window mode, multi-screen support.
- Bonus content: The Anno History Collection will also offer bonus content including soundtracks and wallpapers, as well as company logos and an ornament for Anno 1800.
- Anno 1503 Multiplayer: 18 years after the release of the original game, Anno 1503 finally receives an official online-multiplayer mode.
The full Anno History Collection will be available digitally on the Ubisoft Store for Windows PC on 25th June and will be available to pre-order from 26th May at https://store.ubi.com/uk/anno-franchise. All games included in the History Collection will also be available individually for purchase.
For more information about Anno, visit: https://annogame.com/
To join Anno Union, visit: https://www.anno-union.com/