2K today announced that WWE® 2K20, the newest addition to the flagship WWE video game franchise, is now available worldwide for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One family of devices, including the Xbox One X, as well as Windows PC. Highlighting fan-favorite Superstars, Legends and Hall of Famers, WWE 2K20 offers engaging gameplay across a wide variety of match types, giving players the chance to live their ultimate WWE dreams.
- A female-fronted 2K Showcase: The Women’s Evolution;
- The ability to compete as both male and female Superstars in MyCAREER and mixed tag matches;
- New 2K Towers: Roman’s Reign that highlights Reigns’ epic career and;
- WWE 2K20 Originals, which offer substantially more content than previous post-launch additions.
- One of WWE 2K20’s most anticipated features, WWE 2K20 Originals: Bump in the Night pre-order bonus and DLC, will be launching next week on Monday, October 28. This, along with three more upcoming WWE 2K20 Originals, will add more post-launch content than ever before, including a unique 2K Showcase, themed 2K Towers, WWE Superstar variants and of course, “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt. If you’re interested in covering the WWE 2K20 Originals: Bump in the Night content when it launches, please let me know and I’ll be in touch next week with additional information and assets.
In the WWE 2K20 Buy ‘N’ Fly contest. Consumers can buy a WWE 2K20 copy from any retailer (online and offline) to participate in the Buy ‘N’ Fly Lucky Draw Contest and stand a chance to win a 3-days/2-nights trip to watch WrestleMania 36 live in Tampa, Florida. The winner and three family members/friends will get a trip to watch WrestleMania 36. When they receive their WWE 2K20 copy, they will have to look for a Unique Code on the copy. They will then have to visit www.buytowin.in and register using their details and the unique code. Last day to register is 17 November 2019. Winner will be announced on 2 December 2019.