Kingston MobileLite Wireless G3 Pro Review
Kingston a while ago released their Smartphone battery bank cum card reader. Kingston MobileLite Wireless G3 and MobileLite Wireless G3 Pro charges smartphones and tablets faster, with a 2A output charging maximum, and charges phones up to 2x thanks to its 5,400 mAh battery and lets you wirelessly access the contents of a USB drive or SD card. MobileLite Wireless Pro adds a few extra in form of 64GB of built-in storage, extendable via USB drives and SD cards, and up to 2.5x charge via its 6,700 mAh battery. Both the G3 and PRO have premium Japanese battery cells that make the battery more reliable and longer lasting than their competitors.
We received the MobileLite Wireless G3 Pro from Kingston India for review.
- where to purchase Dilantin buy a heart lyrics Inputs for Storage: USB and SD – reads SD, SDHC, SDXC and microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC (with included adapter)
- Supported File Systems: FAT, FAT32, NTFS, exFAT
- Dimensions: 115mm x 80mm x 24mm
- Weight: 192g
- Wireless Network Interface: 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n & 5GHz 802.11ac
- WLAN Ethernet Port: To function as an access point
- Rechargeable Battery: Up to 11 hours of continuous use; built-in Li-ion 5,400 mAh battery with 3.7V 2.0A output maximum
- Local Storage: Wirelessly transfer files to and from the MobileLite app and the MobileLite Wireless hardware
- Camera Roll Support: Allows users to move photos and videos from their mobile device to MobileLite Wireless in order to free up space
- Included Cables: USB B to micro USB cable
- Operating Temperature: 0–35°C
- Storage Temperature: 0–45°C
- Guaranteed: two-year warranty, free technical support
- Customizable Device Name: (SSID) User selectable Wi-Fi priority list when there are multiple APN/Key available
- File Support: MobileLite Wireless can store any file type. Playback and viewing are based on the files supported by the mobile device
- General file format support: Audio: MP3, WAV
- Video: m4V, mp4 (H. 264 video codec)
- Image: jpg, tiff
- Document: pdf
- Compatible Mobile Devices7: iPad 2/3rd Gen/4th Gen/Air/Air 2, iPad Mini/Mini 2/Mini 3/Mini 4, iPad Touch 5th Gen/6th Gen, iPhone 4S/5/5S/6/6+/6S/6S+, Fire, Fire HD (4.6+), Android (4.2+)
We will let the pictures do the talking since there is not much to say about.
Easy mobile backup
Save your important photos, videos, contacts and more. The MobileLite app offers a one-touch backup option.
MLWG3 lets you easily access the content on USB drives and SD cards from your smartphone. MLW Pro adds 64GB10 of built-in storage.
Quickly and easily charge your smartphone up to 2.5×12. MLWG3 features a 5,400 mAh battery and MLW Pro has a 6,700 mAh battery to keep phones and tablets charged when you need them.
Experience While Using
I as a reviewer always had a fascination for portable gadgets like the MobileLite Wireless G3 Pro. So my expectation was pretty high going into the review and the product completely blew me away. The transfer speed was acceptable, the access point feature worked as it should and most of all the app was very intuitive. The product setup was so easy that even my non-techie workmates from the court could do it easily!
The only issue I have with the product is the quality of the cable supplied with the product is not up to my expectation. A product touching the INR 17000 mark(and its worth it) can use an upgraded cable.
MobileLite Wireless G3 Pro is a device made for the digital nomad. With a robust feature set and a very user-friendly app that is even in the Amazon app store, it does what it is advertised to do.Multiple Storage device interface options, charging speeds which surprisingly is quite close to the advertised numbers, the device is a winner in our eyes. Keep a lookout for the MobileLite Wireless G3 if you are in the market for such a device. A well-deserved Silver for the MobileLite Wireless G3 Pro.
Product Link: https://www.kingston.com/en/wireless/wireless_readers/mlwg3
Buying Link: http://amzn.to/2l57sum