CD Projekt RED has just released a new patch for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, providing a number of technical fixes as well as a few noteworthy visual improvements to the PC version of its critically-acclaimed action-RPG.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Patch 1.04 changelog:
- Rebinding any key is now available after switching Unlock Bindings option in Options \ Key bindings submenu.
- Corrects an issue in the dialog system that might rarely cause dialog looping in scenes.
- Fixes an issue with incorrect behavior of Wild Hunt warriors after they were under the influence of Axii sign.
- Corrects a bug causing spontaneous combustion of gas clouds.
- 1280 x 720 resolution is now properly displaying as valid resolution option.
- Fixes boat stuttering in cutscenes.
- Texture rendering quality for high / ultra presets improved.
- Further improvements in NVIDIA Hairworks performance.
- A few additional Gwent cards are now available in the Prologue area.
- Fixes an issue where users with usernames using non-latin characters were unable to import saves from Witcher 2.
- Overall stability and performance improvements.
- Fixes related to alt + tabbing and minimizing game window.
- Game icon updated.
- Enlarges the size of the loot pop-up window in the UI.
- Fixes an issue where, in certain circumstances, the comparison window could be displayed outside of game borders in the UI.
- Upgrading set items no longer destroys sockets.
- Small UI tweaks for Gwent.
- Corrects some missing translations in localized versions.