Razer revealed its new Razer Blade in style.Since 2014, the blade line-up has been getting better and slimmer while the price point is still to be argued upon and whether Razer does something about it or not is another day’s conversation.
SLIM YET POWERFUL
The Razer Blade comes with a 6th Gen quad-core Intel® Core™ i7 processor, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M graphics, Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), and groundbreaking PCIe solid state storage performance combined with the visually stunning 14″ QHD+ Display, Chroma anti-ghosting keyboard, and Killer™ Wireless-AC.
- Display-14.0″ IGZO QHD+, 16:9 Ratio, 3200×1800, with LED backlight, with capacitive multi-touch
- Graphics-NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M (6GB GDDR5 VRAM, Optimus Technology)
- Processor-Intel Core i7–6700HQ Quad-Core Processor with Hyper-Threading 2.6GHz / 3.5GHz (Base/Turbo)
- Chipset-Mobile Intel PCHM 100-series chipset, HM170
- Memory-16GB dual-channel onboard memory (DDR4, 2133MHz)
- Operating System-Windows® 10 (64-Bit)
- Storage-256GB SSD (PCIe M.2),512GB SSD (PCIe M.2)
- Communication-Killer– Wireless-AC 1535 (802.11a/b/g/n/ac + Bluetooth 4.1)
- Input & Output–
• Multi-point touchscreen interface
• Built-in webcam (2.0MP)
• Anti-ghosting keyboard with Chroma backlighting
• Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
• USB 3.0 port x3 (SuperSpeed)
• HDMI 1.4b video and audio output
• 3.5mm headphone/microphone combo port
• Built-in stereo speakers
• Array microphone
• Bluetooth 4.1
• Dolby Digital Plus Home Theater Edition
• 7.1 Codec support (via HDMI)
- Additional Features
• Razer Synapse enabled with programmable keyboard
• Kensington Security Slot
• Trusted Platform Module (TPM 2.0) security chip embedded
- Power & Battery
•Compact 165W power adapter
• Built-in 70Wh rechargeable lithium-ion polymer battery
- Approx. Size-0.70 in / 17.9 mm (Height) x 13.6 in / 345 mm (Width) x 9.3 in / 235 mm (Depth)
- Approx. Weight-4.25 lbs / 1.93 kg
The spectacular 14” QHD+ display pumps out 5.76 million pixels at 262 pixels per inch with resolution of 3200 X 1800 + Touch Display.The state-of-the-art IGZO (Indium Gallium Zinc Oxide) display panel technology in the Razer Blade provides you with unmatched color and image quality. As IGZO has a significantly faster propagation time than traditional a-Si TFT displays, video response is improved, resulting in consistent colors across the whole screen.
The new Razer Blade powered by Razer Chroma gives you access to 16.8 million color options per key. The anti-ghosting keyboard also registers simultaneous key presses with precision, so you can execute your commands quicker than before. With Razer Synapse, you can easily remap your keys and create macros, as well as personalize your own lighting effects and use inter-device sync with your other Chroma enabled devices, for a setup that is as unique as your playstyle.
Designed for mobile performance, the Razer Blade has been optimized for travel, even down to its power supply. Without compromising on power, this lightweight system comes with a 165 watt power adapter that is compact and easy to carry around with you.
The Thunderbolt™ 3 technology in the new Razer Blade brings Thunderbolt to USB-C at speeds up to 40 Gbps, creating one compact port that does it all. With the ability to connect to USB, Display Port, PCI Express, and Thunderbolt devices it is the most versatile connection available. A single cable now provides four times the data and twice the video bandwidth of any other cable. Whether you’re gaming or editing 4K video with plug and play external desktop graphics, you can now transform the Blade into a true desktop experience.
Specs Of Thunderbolt 3
1-Thunderbolt, USB, and DisplayPort on USB-C
2-40 Gbps Thunderbolt 3, double the speed of Thunderbolt 2
3-Bi-directional, dual-protocol (PCI Express and DisplayPort)
4-Connect DVI, HDMI, and VGA displays via adapters
DESKTOP MODE COMING SOON
Transform the Razer Blade into a desktop gaming experience with the Razer Core external graphics enclosure. Complete with 4 USB 3.0 ports and Ethernet, making it incredibly easy for you to connect all your devices. Razer Core sold separately of course.