PTron brings forth yet another paragon in the world of smart watches- ‘Rhythm’ . With Bluetooth feature, a camera and SIM card slot , PTron Rhythm is a smart watch as well as an independent smart phone . Flaunt any look you want , from being fashionable to casual , formal or sporty, Rhythm goes with any and every occasion. Equipped with high-grade silicon gel soft strap as well as square curved touch screen , this small yet powerful device is priced at Rs 1,299 only .
PTron Rhythm is an amalgamation of fashion and technology which creates a new smart wrist wear that stands out amongst the crowd . Available in two elegant colors – black and white . To make it affordable to consumers, PTron Rhythm is reasonably priced at just INR 1299/– and it is exclusively available on LatestOne.com.
Key features of ‘PTron Rhythm’:
- 1.54 inch curved touch screen display with 240×240 resolution and metal case.
- Smart watch phone – with SIM card slot, it’s not only a smart watch but also an independent phone. It can support TF card to expand its memory
- Smart watch Bluetooth – you can receive notifications from your smart phone right on your wrist with a glance without having to take the phone out of your pocket.
- Fully loaded with useful apps like WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, browser, pedometer, sedentary reminder, sleep monitoring, music player, camera, anti-lost and many more
- With 320 mAh of battery life, the smart watch is always there when you need it during your daily routine
Ameen Khwaja, Founder, and CEO of LatestOne.com said, “PTron is focusing on building stylish smart watches with impressive hardware at affordable prices. Rhythm has micro SIM card slot which can support 2G mobile network. This brand appeals to Gen Z who want the convenience and usability that a smart watch can bring to a busy lifestyle. We plan to sell 100,000 units of smart watches in next 6 months”.
PTron is one of the most eminent manufacturers of mobile accessories and any buyer can access universal supportive devices under PTron brand. With the launch of this smart wearable, PTron widens its range and disrupts the mid-market for smart watches. This is in line with the brand’s strategy of continuously introducing innovative products at affordable prices. As per a report, global smart watch market will grow steadily during the next four years and post a CAGR of over 16% by 2021.