HyperX, a division of Kingston Technology announced the launch of HyperX Cloud Gaming headsets a while ago.
Hyper X Cloud headset offers a few notable features like memory foam ear cushions, a soft leather-padded headband and an over-the-ear closed-cup design and console compatibility.
The features that we were able to pull up form the site are as follows:
- Transducer Type: dynamic Ø 53mm
- Frequency Response: 15Hz–25,000 Hz
- Nominal SPL: 98±3dB
- Operating principle: closed
- Nominal impedance: 60 Ω per system
- T.H.D.: < 2%
- Power handling capacity: 150mW
- Sound coupling to the ear: circumaural
- Ambient noise attenuation: approx. 20 dBa
- Headband pressure: 5N
- Weight with microphone and cable: 350g
- Cable length and type: 1m + 2m extension + 10cm iPhone
- Connection: mini stereo jack plug (3.5 mm)
- Transducer type: condenser (back electret)
- Operating principle: pressure gradient
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Power supply: AB powering
- Supply voltage: 2V
- Current consumption: max 0.5 mA
- Nominal impedance: ≤2.2 kΩ
- Open circuit voltage: at f = 1kHz: 20 mV / Pa
- Frequency response: 100–12,000 Hz
- THD: 2% at f = 1kHz
- Max. SPL: 105dB SPL (THD≤1.0% at 1KHz)
- Microphone output: -39±3dB
- Length mic boom : 150mm(include gooseneck)
- Capsule diameter: Ø6*5 mm
- Connection: mini stereo jack plug (3.5mm)
The headset is up for exclusive preorder on Snap Deal along with a few goodies like discount of Rs.1500, a Snapdeal cashback of Rs.500, a free Laptop bag-pack and qualification for a Kingston lucky draw.
Although if you want to avail this offer, you need to hurry as the offer is till 29th only.
Links for ordering can be found here :
Lawyer by day, Overclocker and reviewer by night, and a sniper in weekends.