HyperX, the gaming division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., today launched the HyperX CloudX.
The HyperX CloudX Gaming Headset has been tested and approved by Microsoft and delivers signature HyperX comfort, durability and amazing sound for serious Xbox gamers. CloudX has convenient in-line audio controls that sidestep system menus and put control directly at your fingertips. The sturdy
- Official Xbox licensed headset: CloudX was tested by Microsoft and works with Xbox One controllers that have a 3.5mm headset jack and Elite Wireless controllers.
- Signature HyperX comfort: Cloud’s award-winning comfort will keep you gaming strong during those marathon gaming sessions.
- Durable aluminum frame: The sturdy aluminum frame provides reliable durability and stability.
- Immersive in-game audio: Enhanced bass reproduction and crystal-clear lows, mids, and highs help fully immerse you in your gaming
- In-line audio control: The flexible, detachable mic can be easily positioned as you like it and removed if you’re enjoying music.
- Detachable noise-cancellation microphone
- Two Year Warranty
Price and Availability
The HyperX CloudX gaming headset is available in Indian retail and e-tail outlets with an MRP of INR 9,990/-