WELCOME BACK AGENT 47
Square Enix revealed the latest Hitman game for PC , XBox One , PlayStation 4 at Sony’s press conference , and now they have released more information and the system requirements for Hitman .
IO Interactive has also announced FREE content updates for Hitman , after the initial December 8 release, they would continue to expand the game with new missions and locations.
All additional content through 2016 will be available to download at no additional cost, with “no DLC or microtransactions”.
“It is fully complete at launch but it is not finished.What we do is we start the journey on December 8 and what we put out there is going to be a big game. But over the course of 2016 we’ll add more locations, more missions and we’ll have things like targets that only appear for, say, two days. That’s something you can only do in the live world.”
“Everything we ship on December 8 will be completely finished, it will be a very polished experience. It’s also going to be a very big game.”
Seifert has said that the base game will be bigger than Hitman: Absolution, and that its biggest levels will be “way bigger” than anything seen in Hitman: Blood Money , which was considered by many as the Hitman’s most open title .
Now the details and requirements :-
There is a world beyond ours. Beyond nations, justice, ethics. It never sleeps. It exists everywhere. And once you enter….there is no going back. Welcome to the World of Assassination. You are Agent 47, the world’s ultimate assassin.
Key Hitman Features
- Stealth or Action, where you can complete contract missions in a variety of ways , go in guns blazing or silently dispatch your enemies .
- The checkpoint save, introduced in Hitman Absolution, is being removed , save games are brought back so you can save your progress at any point
- Hitman will be released first via direct digital download , and after all the episodic content releases, Hitman will be released as a complete physical copy
- Contracts, new locations, new targets will be released at regular points during 2016 and will be free .
- Locations will be more detailed, populated and larger than before , availing more possible ways to eliminate your target
- Contracts mode introduced in Hitman Absolution will return
- David Bateson will be voicing Agent 47 again.
- Time specific contracts available to players, for example a target only is available for a 48 hour real world period and one shot contracts , if you miss your target , then its permanently failed .
- Levels will be populated by up to 300 complex AI NPCs. With unique routines and personalities
- Live content and gameplay will be delivered specific to gamers needs, from feedback after each episode release
- PC Beta will arrive 1 week after the PS4 “beta exclusive” and is available for Pre Order now .
Hitman Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 or Windows 8 and above – 64bit only
- CPU: Intel Core i5-670 3.46GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 805
- RAM: 8 GB System Memory
- GPU VRAM: 2GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon Hd 6870
The minimum requirements are pretty hefty , but it has become a common trend for current games to demand such requirements with the evolution in graphics quality brought in by the current generation of consoles .
Well does your PC meet the requirements ? Excited for Agent 47’s next contract ? Let us know in the comments below !!