Depressed because you’re short on cash to buy latest console games? Don’t worry , the PlayStation Store brings you an early access to their Black Friday sale . With Black Friday right around the corner , Sony decided to launch their offer early for PS Plus members . This offer is exclusive to PS Plus members starting from 00:00(GMT) 21st November to 23:59(GMT) 22nd November and then this will be available to anyone from 00:00(GMT) 23rd November to 23:59(GMT) 27th November.
Latest PS4 titles like Wolfenstein II , The Evil Within 2 , Tekken 7 have 50% discount( Rs 1,999) whereas games like Destiny 2 : Digital Deluxe Edition , Assassins Creed : Origins have 30% discount . Not only that , they have even greater deals :
- GTA V : Rs 1,119 ( 60% off)
- Gran Turismo Sport : Rs 1,749
- Uncharted : Lost Legacy : Rs 1,375
- Middle Earth : Shadow of War : Rs 2,399
- Horizon Zero Dawn : Rs 1,749
- Fifa 18 : Rs 2,025
- Gravity Rush Remastered : Rs 624 ( 75% off)
- Final Fantasy XV Digital Premium Edition : Rs 1,799 ( 60% off)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY : Rs 1,100 ( 60% off)
- Bloodborne GOTY : Rs 1,100 (60 % off)
- Persona 5 : Rs 1,999
and many more ->>
Not only PS4 , there are even a few good deals on PS3, PS VR and PS VITA as well . Batman : Arkham VR is available for Rs 998 , Persona 5 for PS3 is Rs 949 and Mass Effect Trilogy for PS3 is just Rs 728 ( 75% off).
This seems like the deal of a lifetime, specially for console gamers as PS4 titles are quite expensive .Hurry and don’t miss out on these amazing offers . Check it out at the PlayStation Store now!