Corsair just announced a new take on their Obsidian 750D case,
They just announced a Airflow edition of 750D case.
Obsidian Series 750D Airflow Edition Specifications
- Perforated front grille for improved cooling
- Nine expansion slots for larger motherboards and running multiple graphics cards or expansion boards simultaneously
- Six tool-free 3.5″/2.5″ combo bays in two modular hard drive cages, with room for two more cages for up to 12 combo drive bays
- Four tool-free 2.5″ side-mounted drive cages for SSDs, out of the airflow path
- Three tool-free 5.25″ bays for expansion
- Four front mounted USB ports for easy peripheral or external storage device connection
- Three AF140L high-airflow 140mm fans (2 front, 1 rear) for excellent airflow and low noise levels
- Room for up to 8 fans
- Radiator compatibility:
- Top – 360mm or 280mm
- Front – 280mm or 240mm
- Bottom – 240mm
- Rear – 140mm or 120mm
Storage Layout Options
- Modular hard drive cages can be configured in four separate mounting locations.
- Side-mounted 2.5″ cages allow quick, easy removal of the 3.5″ drive cages for better airflow or room for radiators, while maintaining capacity for up to four 2.5″ drives.
- Thumbscrew side panel removal and expansion slots
- Tool-free 3.5″, 2.5″, and 5.25″ drive bays
- Center-post standoff holds motherboard in place while you secure the other screws.
- Easily accessible (and removable) front, rear, and top dust filters.
- Outstanding cable routing with rubber grommets for superior airflow and cleaner, neater builds
- Four USB ports (two USB 3.0) and headphone/mic jacks in the front panel for easy access